COVID-19: Postponing and deposit refund
As the situation is potentially unpredictable, all bookings can be postponed (details here). Any deposit payment made after the 1st January 2021 are refundable if the event is cancelled due to COVID-19/government restrictions.
Prices, and how to book us
- Evening – 7:30pm to Midnight (or any time between): £1600.00
- Evening & Afternoon – 2:00pm to Midnight (or any time between): £2200.00 (if in the same location)
Additional Time: £150.00 per hour
This is for the ‘full works’ – with PA / Sound System, drum kit, lights (antique ship lanterns with orange glow), props (drapes, tankards, vintage suitcases etc)
- Travel: £0.55 per mile – return journey from Hamble, Southampton SO31 4RF. (No charge if under 10 miles)
* miles worked out with Google Maps [ SO31 4RF to *Venue* x 2 ]
- Expenses (where required): Parking, Road/Bridge Tolls, Congestion Charge etc.
- Central London fee: £400.00
- Long distance: We may require accommodation, travel time and sustenance. Click here for details.
- Prices are as stated (no added VAT or hidden surprises!).
- The price is for a set (or sets) of any length of time between the agreed start and finish times.
- If the PA is supplied by the client or venue, it is essential to be check in advance that it is in good condition, high quality and juicy enough for the show.
- Our supplied sound system is for our own use only.
- We arrive 1 hour before the start time to set up and sound-check, and allow 1 hour after the end time to pack up.
How to book
Step 1 – Booking Deposit
Once we’ve confirmed availability and set time(s), please pay half the total (excluding expenses) as deposit. Once payment is received we’ll email you with an official booking confirmation/receipt.
- Please note, it is not an official booking until we have received the deposit payment
- We may ask for the full payment up-front, for corporate, last minute or international bookings.
- Deposit payments are non-returnable.
- We always honour a booking and never accept ‘buy out’ offers (we have a good reputation and wish to keep it!)
Step 2 – Final Payment
Please pay the final half, plus expenses approximately 1 week before the event (We’ll send a reminder along with a final confirmation of all details, just in case there are any changes).
- We always stick to the agreed price from the time of deposit payment. The only reason the cost may vary is if a detail (such as location or timing) is changed, and in which case we’ll inform you of this.
Meeting / Venue recce
It is always lovely to meet clients in advance, but not essential (or sometimes even possible where there’s long distance travel). We’re used to performing at all sorts of weird and wonderful venues all around the country and beyond, and all pre-planning can be done via email, phone or zoom.
However, we offer a free meeting at a local venue (often The Jolly Sailor, Bursledon), or at our studio in Hamble. We can meet between Mondays and Thursdays (weekends are a bit too busy for us!).
For meetings or venue visits further away we ask for travel at 45p per mile, plus £25 per hour (including travel time), plus food and accommodation if necessary (to be paid in advance).
If you have any questions please contact us.
Martin & Tom