Festival & Event
While we charge the full rate for private events (detailed here), we like to support independent festivals and public events by offering discounted rates.
- 1 day/night: £650.00
- Additional days/nights up to 3 days: £650.00 + £350.00 per extra day
- Additional days/nights over 3 days: £650.00 + £275.00 per extra day
- Travel at 45p per mile return journey from Southampton (SO19 2PP)
- Van Parking (if required)
- Sustenance rider (if food and drink isn’t provided): 2x meal & drinks vouchers each per day, or £20 sustenance each per day. No dietary requirements.
Bookings and payment
50% booking deposit, with the final 50% + expenses either at the event or a week before.
- A complete set of 1 hour or more up to 4 hours (minimum 45 minutes).
- We’re better suited to later / evening (because we’re known to get a bit lively!), however where available we also offer earlier afternoon slots which are more chilled out. You may wish to book us to do both slots (afternoon chilled one and a knees up later on) – that way you get the best of us!
Rider and details for Sound Engineers
We basically need a juicy traditional DJ system:
- 2x record decks
- Mixer with inputs for the above, plus two extra line inputs for 2 laptops/controllers.
- 2 monitors
- Mics for percussion (you’ve done this a million times before so you know what’s needed better than we do!)
- About 3m width space total needed.
- Tables (main DJ table with space for mixer, record decks and 2x laptops/controllers), and a couple of smaller tables to put record boxes on (flight cases usually fine!)
*We can also supply the first 2 items (record decks and Mixer) for £150 (for our own use only).
*We supply percussion (inclusive)
Click here our full technical rider which details pretty much everything ever – with pictures and stick-men drawings of us!
Every festival is different, and has different requirements, so this is just a guide to get the ball rolling. Please feel very welcome to contact us.